This Harvester was designed and proven to be highly effective in harvesting 1 Yr. old plants up to 45 Yr. old varieties such as Blue Crop. It is smaller in size than traditional blueberry harvesters and provides improved visibility, easier operation, improved maneuverability, and the lowest fruit catching height for extremely effective harvesting of small to medium sized blueberry bushes.
Don’t let its size fool you as this machine is capable of harvesting 6-8 thousand pounds per hour of fresh-quality berries. This harvester was a work horse for the 2016 season with one of our customers logging almost 500 hours just this past season alone.
CAT 74 HP or 97 HP Turbo Diesel
88″ Chermack Tracks
- Zero turning ability
- 2 Speed Drive Low Range 0- 2.8 MPH High Range 0-3.7 MPH
4 Wheel Drive
- 90 degree turning ability
- 2 Speed Drive Low Range 0- 5.0 MPH High Range 0-12.0 MPH
- Smaller diameter rods .75″
Harvesting Location: Rear Loading
- Sauer Danfoss Transmission
- Tunnel Height 72″-88”
- Tunnel Width 42”
- Harvester Height 10’
- Harvester Width 8′
- Harvester Length 16′
- Approximate Weight 10,000 lbs.
- Minimum Potential Fruiting Height 6-7″
- Max lifting height 16″