This Harvester was designed and proven to be highly effective in harvesting 1-2 year old plants, allowing the grower to machine harvest years before a typical machine could pick these young plants. It is smaller in size than traditional blueberry harvesters and provides improved visibility, easier operation, improved maneuverability, and the lowest fruit catching height for extremely effective harvesting of small to medium sized blueberry bushes.
Don’t let its size fool you as this machine is capable of harvesting 6-8 thousand pounds per hour of fresh-quality berries. This harvester was a work horse for the 2017 and 2018 seasons with one of our customers logging almost 500 hours on one machine in one season.
CAT 97 HP Turbo Diesel
88″ or 108″ Chermack Tracks (Model 4800T)
- Zero turning ability
- 2 Speed Drive Low Range 0- 2.8 MPH High Range 0-3.7 MPH
4 Wheel Drive (Model 4800)
- 90 degree turning ability
- 2 Speed Drive Low Range 0- 5.0 MPH High Range 0-12.0 MPH
Short Stroke Double Sway
- Smaller diameter rods 3/4″
Harvesting Location: Rear Loading
- Sauer Danfoss Transmission
- Tunnel Height 72″-88”
- Tunnel Width 48”
- Harvester Height 10’
- Harvester Width 8′
- Harvester Length 16′
- Approximate Weight 12,000 lbs.
- Minimum Potential Fruiting Height 6-7″
- Max lifting height 16″